Embrace a gene personalized diet and lifestyle to optimize your health and wellness goals.
Introducing our genetic testing, brought to you by our certified genetic testing staff! The cost of each kit below includes the pre-consultation with Jeff Hogrefe, R.Ph., AFAARM to determine which test is best suited for each client and also includes the hour long consultation after the results come back with our medical personnel to go over the genetic test results but most importantly to implement actionable strategies that positively impact the outcome of the test results.
DNA Health genetic test $499
DNA Life diet genetic test $399
DNA Sport genetic test $399
DNA Oestrogen genetic test $299
3 genetic tests of your choice $799
4 genetic tests of your choice $999
- Identifies the body’s ability to burn food as fuel: Energy vs. Fatigue
- Identifies risk of anxiety and depression
- Provides tools to reduce risk of disease
- Identifies susceptibility of chronic diseases:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Recognize best fit eating plan
- Identifies body’s ability to burn fat
- Determines body’s exercise needs
- Determins body’s response to exercise
- Identifies risk of obesity
- Tests for gene variants that impact how oestrogen is metabolized and therefore may help lessen the risk for developing breast cancer.
- Personal risk factors associated with HRT, Oral contraceptives, bio-identical supplementation and in vitro fertilization
- Intervention strategies for at risk patients
- Phase 1 Detoxification
- Phase 2 Detoxification
80% of breast cancer occurs in women with no family history. Research has shown that an increased lifetime exposure to oestrogen is a strong risk factor in the development of breast cancer.
Other Genomic Panels We Offer:
- Chronic Pain
- Immune / Auto-Immune / Inflammatory
- Neurological / Psych
- 55 Gene SNP Report
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Pharmacogenomic (PGx)
The GX Sciences Foundation / Methylation / Wellness Nutrigenomic Panel conists of 21 SNPs ( Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms) that have been chosen by our medical experts to be vitally important to every patient’s overall nutritional health and well-being.
Utilizing our proprietary SNP Genius software, the patient’s genetic findings will be interpreted through the GX Sciences precision supplementation algorithm to determine:
- Indicated nutritional weaknesses and precision supplements made for the specific polymorphism
- Lifestyle Recommendations and Health Precautions
- Appropriate Laboratory Recommendations
This panel will provide insight into the following:
- Complete Folate Metabolism (FOLR, DHFR, MTHFD1, MTHFR)
- B12 Metabolism (MTRR, GF, TCN1, TCN2)
- How well you deliver Vitamin D
Who needs this gene panel?
- Anyone who takes nutritional supplements
- If you have one of the following:
- Mood or Sleep Problems
- Issues With Fatigue
- Neurological Symptoms
- Immune Challenges
- Detoxification Weakness
Why should we care about methylation?
- Methylation involves the addition of a “methyl” chemical group to a substrate
- Used in over 250 biochemical processes in the body
- Methylation is utilized in major functions of:
- Neurotransmitter production
- Cell turnover and repair
- Membrane function
- Energy (mitochondrial function)
Problems with methylation will affect the cellular delivery, epigenetics and intra-cellular functionality of almost all cell.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.